Re: fixed point _convergence _check
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg47458] Re: fixed point _convergence _check
- From: m004202002 at yahoo.com (why)
- Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 06:26:10 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In fixed point methodes to find out convergence we need to check [nonlinear system... u(x,y)=x^2+xy-10 = 0 v(x,y)=y+3xy^2-57 = 0 ] du/dx+dV/dx < 1 d<-means partial derivative and du/dy+dV/dy < 1 means, after find out jacobian ,mathematica will inserts x,y value into du/dx,dV/dx,du/dy,dV/dy and show me du/dx+dV/dx =? ,du/dy+dV/dy=? how i can do that with mathematica ? Please help me . > will inserts x,y value into > δu/δx,δV/δx,δu/δy,δV/δy > and show me δu/δx+δV/δx =? > ,δu/δy+δV/δy=? > how i can do that with mathematica ? > > Please help me .