Regarding a 3D plot in mathematica

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg47462] Regarding a 3D plot in mathematica
  • From: Ananya Debnath <ananya at ipc.iisc.ernet.in>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 06:26:13 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,

I want to make a 3D plot out of a data file having 3 columns of numbers
using mathematica such that each row represents a point in 3D, and also
the resulting plot looks as one obtained from ploting a function with command
line:
Plot3D[function[x,y],{x,xmin,xmax},{y,ymin,ymax}].

 Can you please help me regarding this plot?

Thanks,

Ananya.