Re: Regarding a 3D plot in mathematica

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg47488] Re: [mg47462] Regarding a 3D plot in mathematica
  • From: Tomas Garza <tgarza01 at prodigy.net.mx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 07:16:37 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

No, I don't think you can. One possibility, which is not too neat, is to use
Graphics`Graphics3D`ScatterPlot3D, and you will get something you may or may
not be able to interpret adequately. But, then, why can't you convert your
list of points in 3D to an array of heights? Perhaps, I venture to guess,
you have missing points, so you can't get a proper array. But, should that
be the case, 1) you may then fill the missing points with zeroes, or 2) use
ListInterpolation to obtain estimates of the missing heights.

Tomas Garza
Mexico City