Good policies for initialization?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg47517] Good policies for initialization?
- From: jflanigan at netzero.net (jose flanigan)
- Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 03:39:24 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I would like to setup the auto-loading of certain packages and to
define certain functions to be run every time I start a Mathematica
I know I can put commands in the init.m file, but there are several of
them and I would like to get a sense of what experienced Mathematica
users do in this situation so that I can develop a good practice.
Thanks in advance.
Prev by Date:
Re: Number to Binary
Next by Date:
Obtaining standard errors using FindMinimum ???
Previous by thread:
Re: Obtaining Standard Errors when using FindMinimum in Mathematica
Next by thread:
Re: Good policies for initialization?