Obtaining standard errors using FindMinimum ???
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg47539] Obtaining standard errors using FindMinimum ???
- From: Joshua.wimpey at colorado.edu (Joshua)
- Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 03:40:44 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Is there a way that I can get Mathematica to report SEs or confidence
intervals for parameter(variable) estimates when using FindMinimum.
I am using FindMinimum to perform Maximum likelihood estimation by
entering the negative Log Likelihood function...
Here is the result I get
Prev by Date:
Good policies for initialization?
Next by Date:
Re: When Is Precision[ ] $MachinePrecision, And When Is It Not?
Previous by thread:
Re: Good policies for initialization?
Next by thread:
How to check if a file exists?