Re: Good policies for initialization?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg47594] Re: Good policies for initialization?
- From: Bill Rowe <readnewsciv at earthlink.net>
- Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 05:22:21 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
On 4/15/04 at 3:39 AM, jflanigan at netzero.net (jose flanigan) wrote: >I would like to setup the auto-loading of certain packages and to >define certain functions to be run every time I start a Mathematica >session. >I know I can put commands in the init.m file, but there are several >of them and I would like to get a sense of what experienced >Mathematica users do in this situation so that I can develop a good >practice. Well, I consider myself an experienced Mathematica user and I use init.m to do what you describe. There doesn't seem to be any better way to do this. -- To reply via email subtract one hundred and four