- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg47632] Kernel crash?
- From: "J. McKenzie Alexander" <jalex at lse.ac.uk>
- Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 04:33:02 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Starting with a pure kernel, the following sequence of commands crashes
the kernel on two different machines (an OS X box and an XP box):
yet, (also starting with a pure kernel) the following does not:
Can others reproduce this? And, if so, does anyone have an idea what
might be causing it?
Dr J. McKenzie Alexander
Department of Philosophy, Logic and Scientific Method
London School of Economics and Political Science
Houghton Street, London WC2A 2AE
Prev by Date:
Re: Incidence/frequency of numbers in lists
Next by Date:
RE: Help: shift+enter doesn't give me any output suddenly!
Previous by thread:
Re: shift+enter doesn't give me any output suddenly!
Next by thread:
RE: Kernel crash?