- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg47632] Kernel crash?
- From: "J. McKenzie Alexander" <jalex at lse.ac.uk>
- Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 04:33:02 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Starting with a pure kernel, the following sequence of commands crashes the kernel on two different machines (an OS X box and an XP box): <<DiscreteMath`Combinatorica` MakeDirected[GridGraph[100,100],All]; yet, (also starting with a pure kernel) the following does not: <<DiscreteMath`Combinatorica` MakeDirected[GridGraph[100,100]]; Can others reproduce this? And, if so, does anyone have an idea what might be causing it? Cheers, Jason -- Dr J. McKenzie Alexander Department of Philosophy, Logic and Scientific Method London School of Economics and Political Science Houghton Street, London WC2A 2AE