Re: Superscripts and subscripts in a text cell?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg47731] Re: Superscripts and subscripts in a text cell?
- From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2004 04:15:28 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Universitaet Leipzig
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi, a) make a inline cell with Ctrl-(, type "x" Ctrl-^ "q" Ctrl-), b) mark the exponent with the mouse and change the font face or the font with the menu. Regards Jens Dave Typinski wrote: > > I know I can get superscripts into in a text cell by using the Basic > Typesetting pallette button... but how can I get subscripts in there? > > The "Format -> Face" and "Format -> Choose Font" menu items seem to > provide selection options for everything except sub- and superscripts. > > I know that inside an input cell, subscripts are not symbols, but > rather expressions. Okay, fine. But what of the text in a text cell? > > Thanks for any help. > -- > Dave Typinski > http://home.alltel.net/trapezium