programatically feed mma kernel location to MathKernel.Connect Method ?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg47786] programatically feed mma kernel location to MathKernel.Connect Method ?
- From: a_cjones at hotmail.com (cdj)
- Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 02:42:07 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi all, I'm calling the mathematica kernel from c#, and I'm getting sick of entering the location of the mathematica kernel everytime I wanna perform a computation. I'd like to search the registry for a mathematica install, get the directory path to the kernel, and feed that path the Connect method (that seems like a good plan, at any rate). This way, when connect (or compute) is called, the whole open-kernel-dialog business is done away with, and the kernel is loaded without further input from the user. Thanks for any hints, cdj