programatically feed mma kernel location to MathKernel.Connect Method ?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg47786] programatically feed mma kernel location to MathKernel.Connect Method ?
- From: a_cjones at hotmail.com (cdj)
- Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 02:42:07 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I'm calling the mathematica kernel from c#, and I'm getting sick of
entering the location of the mathematica kernel everytime I wanna
perform a computation.
I'd like to search the registry for a mathematica install, get the
directory path to the kernel, and feed that path the Connect method
(that seems like a good plan, at any rate). This way, when connect (or
compute) is called, the whole open-kernel-dialog business is done away
with, and the kernel is loaded without further input from the user.
Thanks for any hints,
Prev by Date:
RE: Re: Distinguishable From 1.0
Next by Date:
Re: Problem With "Copy Input from Above"
Previous by thread:
Re: Re: Question on pattern matching
Next by thread:
FindMaximum doesn't work?