Re: Problem With "Copy Input from Above"
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg47776] Re: Problem With "Copy Input from Above"
- From: Harold.Noffke at wpafb.af.mil (Harold Noffke)
- Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 02:41:35 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Bob: Lately, I have been running a lot of little learning experiments with Mathematica expressions. Sort of like writing a lot of variations on the same theme in music. The Ctl+l hotkey is a bit help in doing this, because it gives me a display-before-modify-execute paradigm, and all the In/Out references come out correct this way. Thanks for your comment on Tech Support. I do not have Premiere Service, but I do recall something in the license agreement that says I can still complain to MathWorks about FrontEnd bugs. Thanks. Harold