Re: Problem With "Copy Input from Above"

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg47776] Re: Problem With "Copy Input from Above"
  • From: Harold.Noffke at (Harold Noffke)
  • Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 02:41:35 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Lately, I have been running a lot of little learning experiments with
Mathematica expressions.  Sort of like writing a lot of variations on
the same theme in music.  The Ctl+l hotkey is a bit help in doing
this, because it gives me a display-before-modify-execute paradigm,
and all the In[]/Out[] references come out correct this way.

Thanks for your comment on Tech Support.  I do not have Premiere
Service, but I do recall something in the license agreement that says
I can still complain to MathWorks about FrontEnd bugs.