Re: Does anybody?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg49862] Re: Does anybody?
- From: Paul Abbott <paul at physics.uwa.edu.au>
- Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 10:46:44 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: The University of Western Australia
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In article <cen755$bv$1 at smc.vnet.net>, "Mithras" <mithras at NOSPAM.blast.pl> wrote: > Does anybody here met the problem of soving Integral equations. Maybe > someone would give here link to some examples? There is an article on Integral Equations by Stan Richardson in the latest issue of The Mathematica Journal: http://mathematica-journal.com/issue/v9i2/ Cheers, Paul -- Paul Abbott Phone: +61 8 9380 2734 School of Physics, M013 Fax: +61 8 9380 1014 The University of Western Australia (CRICOS Provider No 00126G) 35 Stirling Highway Crawley WA 6009 mailto:paul at physics.uwa.edu.au AUSTRALIA http://physics.uwa.edu.au/~paul