Re: How to set linewidth in 3-D graphics?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg50006] Re: How to set linewidth in 3-D graphics?
- From: fddhfdfhdfh at hotmail.com (ffdfsdfsdfsdfsd)
- Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 05:53:01 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: The Math Forum
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
On 2 May 1997 03:07:54 -0400, Yaroslaw Bazaliy wrote: >Dear All: >I plot a curve in 3-D with "ParametricPlot3-D". I would like to >be able to change the thickness of the curve. Is it possible? >I 2-D the option PlotStyle did it... >Thanks for all suggestions. >Yaroslaw. No