- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg50001] message 50001?
- From: "1.156" <rob at pio-vere.com>
- Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 05:52:54 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Mathematica wizards, I've managed to cripple together code to do something that
I feel must be doable more easily and/or faster.
S is a list of reals containing a signal with a prominent peak in
amplitude. I simply want to find the index of the peak (x, the number of
entries into the list where the peak occurs). Here's what I did.
For[i = 1, S[[i]] ? max[S], i++, x = i];
Can some suggest a better way, especially one not using a For loop?
Prev by Date:
How to install Combinatorica
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: How to install Combinatorica
Next by thread:
Re: message 50001?