Package functionality moved to kernel
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg52560] Package functionality moved to kernel
- From: The Phantom <phantom at aol.com>
- Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 02:21:10 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In the online help under the tab, "The Mathematica Book", type packages, then GO;
You will see a topic, "functions moved to kernel, Appendix: Functions Moved to the Kernel"
click this, and you will see some text suggesting that the package
"LinearAlgebra`MatrixManipulation`" has had its functionality moved to the kernel in
But if you start up Mathematica 5.1 without loading that package, a typical function from
that package, such as TakeMatrix does not appear to be available.
Has Wolfram failed to move the package functionality and just jumped the gun in telling us
that it is moved, or am I doing something wrong?
Prev by Date:
Another Integrate error
Next by Date:
Re: Compile ReplacePart
Previous by thread:
Re: Another Integrate error
Next by thread:
Re: Package functionality moved to kernel