Re: Package functionality moved to kernel

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg52580] Re: Package functionality moved to kernel
  • From: DrBob <drbob at bigfoot.com>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 03:53:32 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

After getting to the Appendix you mentioned below, click on the "From the LinearAlgebra Directory" entry in the third pane at the top of the Help browser.

I think Help means to say (in its frequently obtuse way) that VectorNorm and MatrixNorm are replaced by the kernel function Norm, but otherwise the package hasn't changed.

Bobby

DrBob at bigfoot.com
www.eclecticdreams.net