Re: Successive words in different colors?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg52759] Re: [mg52694] Successive words in different colors?
  • From: Tomas Garza <tgarza01 at prodigy.net.mx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 05:23:53 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I'm not sure about using one single Text command. If you are willing to do
it in several parts, try this:

In[1]:=
Plot[Sin[x], {x, -Pi, Pi}, Epilog ->
    {Text["This is a ", {-2.3, 0.5},
      TextStyle -> {FontColor -> Hue[0.7]}],
     Text["very nice curve", {-1.1, 0.5},
      TextStyle -> FontColor -> Hue[1]]}];

Takes some labor to get words in their proper position, though.

Tomas Garza
Mexico City