Re: Suse 9.2 + mathematica 5.0 problem

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg52777] Re: Suse 9.2 + mathematica 5.0 problem
  • From: D Herring <dherring at at.uiuc.dot.edu>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 04:22:23 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Do you have the "Num Lock" key pressed?  (#1 most annoying thing with
Mathematica for Linux.  #2 is probably the lack of scroll wheel support)

Solution: add the following lines to .Xdefaults in your home directory
and restart X.
XMathematica*primaryModifierMask: Mod1Mask
XMathematica*secondaryModifierMask: Mod3Mask

If that's not the problem, then I don't have any ideas.

Good luck,
Daniel