pdf[d,x] vs. function(x)
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg52847] pdf[d,x] vs. function(x)
- From: "Scout" <user at domain.com>
- Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 06:00:15 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Given the symbol p = PDF [ NormalDistribution, x ]
(where PDF is the Probability Density Function)
which declares an expression in x,
I want to build a new function, i.e. f(z)=p
with the parameter z instead, but I obtain an error.
How can I do? Thanks, Scout?
Prev by Date:
Mathematica 5.0 on Mandrake 10.1?
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: Re: Mathematica 5.0 on Mandrake 10.1?
Next by thread:
Re: pdf[d,x] vs. function(x)