Re: Re: Mathematica 5.0 on Mandrake 10.1?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg52937] Re: [mg52892] Re: Mathematica 5.0 on Mandrake 10.1?
- From: benshimo at bgumail.bgu.ac.il
- Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 05:19:06 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi, The keyboard problems on Linux appear when the NumLock is on. yehuda > > From: Daniel Arteaga <darteaga at NOSPAMPLEASE.ub.edu.INVALID> To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net > Date: 2004/12/16 ä AM 10:40:26 GMT+02:00 > To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net > Subject: [mg52937] [mg52892] Re: Mathematica 5.0 on Mandrake 10.1? > > Hi, > > > Hi, > > > > Is it possible to use Mathematica 5.0 on Mandrake 10.0/10.1? > > > > I can install it without problems, but when I try to run it I get a lot > > of errors about fonts, colors etc. > > > > Anyone with hints? > > > > Anders > > I just send a similar message to yours, before reading your message. I > am not really getting errors, but the problem is that many keys are not > working properly. Please see my message for more details. > > Daniel Arteaga > >