Re: Integrate in version 5.1
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg52907] Re: Integrate in version 5.1
- From: "Antonov" <antononcube at hotmail.com>
- Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 03:41:05 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Dear Maxim Rytin, Thanks for pointing this out: "The documentation, section A.9.4, still claims that "if an explicit setting for MaxPoints is given, NIntegrate by default uses Method->QuasiMonteCarlo." This appears to be incorrect for version 5.1. " It should be fixed in the next version. Anton Antonov, Wolfram Research, Inc.