Re: Mathematica 5.0 on Mandrake 10.1?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg52892] Re: Mathematica 5.0 on Mandrake 10.1?
- From: Daniel Arteaga <darteaga at NOSPAMPLEASE.ub.edu.INVALID>
- Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 03:40:26 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
> Is it possible to use Mathematica 5.0 on Mandrake 10.0/10.1?
> I can install it without problems, but when I try to run it I get a lot
> of errors about fonts, colors etc.
> Anyone with hints?
I just send a similar message to yours, before reading your message. I
am not really getting errors, but the problem is that many keys are not
working properly. Please see my message for more details.
Prev by Date:
Re: Re: Intersection of two surfaces in 3D
Next by Date:
plotting two functions on the one graph
Previous by thread:
Mathematica 5.0 on Mandrake 10.1?
Next by thread:
Re: Re: Mathematica 5.0 on Mandrake 10.1?