Re: simply problem (not for me) about axes scale

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg52977] Re: [mg52936] simply problem (not for me) about axes scale
  • From: Tomas Garza <tgarza01 at prodigy.net.mx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2004 04:00:05 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

You can control a lot of things in a plot. A little patience on your part
will be needed, though, in order to fully understand how to go about it. Try
this, for example,

In[1]:=
Plot[x, {x, -4, 4}, Ticks ->
    {Table[j, {j, -4, 4, 1}], Table[j,
      {j, -4, 4, 1}]}, AspectRatio -> Automatic];

Tomas Garza
Mexico City