simply problem (not for me) about axes scale

Hi all
I've a problem. I cannot find in the master index which is the built-in
function that allow me to plot a curve with the same scale on the Y and
X axes. I mean... I want the same subdivisions length on the X and Y
axes on a 2D plot!
Thank you for patience