Re: Mathematica is destroying my sanity....
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg53138] Re: Mathematica is destroying my sanity....
- From: simon shannon <sshannon at taz.QinetiQ.com>
- Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2004 04:00:30 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: qinetiq
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
take a look at DumpSave["file.mx", temp2]; you can't eyeball the binary format, but you will be able to read it in *much* faster than other readable formats. -simon. Peter Pein wrote: > > Todd Allen wrote: > > Hi everyone (and Happy Holidays!) > > > > I am trying to parse a 450 Mb text file for > > certain important information and then would like to > > save the smaller, parsed information in a suitable > > file for later importation and futher analysis. I > > have made some progress, but have stumbled yet again. > > > > Below is the situation: > .... > [snip] >