Re: Sequential evaluation of lists

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg53088] Re: [mg53076] Sequential evaluation of lists
  • From: János <janos.lobb at yale.edu>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 07:58:22 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

It would be nice to have all List manipulation functions have an option
Direction->Left or Direction->Right, just as Limit has +1 or -1. I even
would like functional programming functions like Map or Apply have this
option. Any seesaw type operation modeling would greatly benefit from
it and nature has many.

János