Re: Re: Sequential evaluation of lists

The evaluation order is an internal property of Mathematica's function.
It has strong effect on their efficiency (memory management and the way
internal data is stored). However, I think that partial control is
available if you Reverse the input before evaluation, say
func&/@Reverse[yourInputList]
yehuda