Re: Re: Redefining the minus operator
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg53145] Re: [mg53027] Re: Redefining the minus operator
- From: Ben Kovitz <bkovitz at acm.org>
- Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2004 04:00:40 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com> <200411080813.DAA07948@smc.vnet.net> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <200412201134.GAA02649@smc.vnet.net>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Paul Abbott wrote:
> I would recommend that you have a look at Theorema
> and also the work by Ronald Monson <Ronald.Monson at vu.edu.au>, formerly
> The University of Western Australia but now at Victoria University in
Thanks, this looks fantastic!
Here's a link from an off-list email that might be of interest to
others who'd like to use Mathematica for theorem-proving. This is
about Analytica, a theorem-prover for elementary analysis:
Humboldt State University
Prev by Date:
Re: rotating 3D graphic by the mouse
Next by Date:
how to save selected cells to an EPS file?
Previous by thread:
Re: Redefining the minus operator
Next by thread:
How to evaluate Exp[I Pi(1+x)]?