help for time series basic operations
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg46046] help for time series basic operations
- From: "paolo" <tarpanelli at libero.it>
- Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2004 18:20:50 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I am a quantitative analyst and for the first time i am using Mathematica. So, I
am sorry if my question seem "very easy (almost stupid)" but i need some helps
to begin to understand Mathematica
I have a time series
how can i do to subtract each element for the previous one?:
b:=[a_2 - a_1, a_3 - a_2, a_4 - a_3,.....,a_n - a_n-1]
Prev by Date:
How do I Copy an error message to a text document, as text?
Next by Date:
Re: How to plot...
Previous by thread:
Re: How do I Copy an error message to a text document, as text?
Next by thread:
Re: help for time series basic operations