Re: How do I Copy an error message to a text document, as text?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg46170] Re: How do I Copy an error message to a text document, as text?
- From: AES/newspost <siegman at stanford.edu>
- Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 05:54:22 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In article <bvt1vb$oog$1 at smc.vnet.net>, Harold.Noffke at wpafb.af.mil (Harold Noffke) wrote: > Yasvir was correct in copying Input and Output Forms to plaintext. > However, that is not the MessageText you questioned, so I ran a few > quick experiments on my lunch break, and found with Mathematica 5.0.1 > that even after converting the red MessageText to OutputForm, I was > still unable to "pull the text out". Bobby Treat's CopyAsInputForm > palette did not work, either. Nor did converting the MessageText cell > to TextForm. Yes, when I was having the original troubles, I tried the Copy Input from Above approach also, and it didn't work for me. Haven't tried to reproduce it since, however.