Re: How do I Copy an error message to a text document, as text?

Hmm curious,
With just the text selected;
CopyAs -> Plain Text and then Cmd-V into TextEdit worked for me. I don't
see why BBEdit would be any different. Mind you I only tested on 4.1 and
5.0. Maybe something was different in 4.2.
If the cell is chosen, then a pesky From In[2]:= line gets inserted, but
just selecting the text worked.

Yas