How to printout more digits?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg46152] How to printout more digits?
- From: "Toshiyuki \(Toshi\) Meshii" <meshii at mech.fukui-u.ac.jp>
- Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2004 23:36:06 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hello, I want to print out (or write to a file) outputs with more than 9 digits. For example, I know that Print[ N[Pi, 9] ] returns 3.14159265 ,which is OK. But, Print[ N[6. * Pi, 9] ] returns 18.8496 which is only 6 digits and not what I expected. Does anybody know how to print out outputs with more than 9 digits? In addition, I want to write the outputs in a file, such as csv files. If you know ideas for this, please let me know too. -Toshi