How to printout more digits?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg46152] How to printout more digits?
- From: "Toshiyuki \(Toshi\) Meshii" <meshii at mech.fukui-u.ac.jp>
- Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2004 23:36:06 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I want to print out (or write to a file) outputs with more than 9 digits.
For example, I know that
Print[ N[Pi, 9] ]
,which is OK.
Print[ N[6. * Pi, 9] ]
which is only 6 digits and not what I expected.
Does anybody know how to print out outputs with more than 9 digits?
In addition, I want to write the outputs in a file, such as csv files.
If you know ideas for this, please let me know too.
Prev by Date:
computation of autocovariance
Next by Date:
Formal Definition of the Term "Form"
Previous by thread:
Re: computation of autocovariance
Next by thread:
Re: How to printout more digits?