Re: random numbers?

quite a number of responses. it must be something of great interest
for many.

Thanks all who have replied. i think it will take me a while to take
them all in.

I'm a bit concerned about the artificial correlation even though I'm
not entirley sure of how it will affect me.  I guess it takes time to
learn about all these things.

anyway.

thanks much all.

sean