problem with fonts in eps graphics in Mathematica 5.0.1
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg46247] problem with fonts in eps graphics in Mathematica 5.0.1
- From: Mark Fisher <mark at markfisher.net>
- Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 07:16:12 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
My TeX software complains about fonts in Mathematica eps graphics generated by 5.0.1. (It displays and prints the graphics correctly.) When I opened one of the graphics in Adobe Illustrator, some of the "characters" have been replaced by symbols, etc. Clearly AI thinks there is something "wrong" too. Can anyone explain what is going on? --Mark.