Re: MathLink and Fortran

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg46505] Re: [mg46483] MathLink and Fortran
  • From: Ed Pegg Jr <edp at wolfram.com>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 22:58:38 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Dear Dwynn,

Thanks for finding an error in our website.

The file you will want to get is the following:
http://library.wolfram.com/infocenter/TechNotes/174/

The other file is quite obsolete, and was removed from
Mathsource years ago.

For more on Fortran, try
http://library.wolfram.com/search/index.cgi?config=infocenter&words=fortran

and in general