Has Mathematica been tested to any extent in secondary school classrooms?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg46514] Has Mathematica been tested to any extent in secondary school classrooms?
- From: Albert Franco <francoatnsuok at earthlink.net>
- Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 22:58:56 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: The Franco Family
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi. I'm a sophomore Mathematics Education major at NSU in Tahlequah,
OK. I purchased Mathematica last month and I'm still in the beginning
stages of learning how to use the program. I will start pre-intern
teaching in September 2004, and intern teaching the following Spring. I
expect to be starting my teaching career in Fall of 2006 at the
secondary level in southeastern Oklahoma.
Has Mathematica been used and evaluated at the secondary level? Is
there a group of teachers online that has notebooks and experience with
high school teaching use?
You may wish to reply directly to:
francoatnsuok at earthlink.net
Please include the following in the Subject line:
Any responses will be appreciated.
NSU, Mathematics Education major
Prev by Date:
Re: conerting integer to string
Next by Date:
Re: MathLink and Fortran
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Re: Script, Gothic and DoubleStruck Characters