- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg46579] ListPlot output
- From: Massimo Sironi <massimo.sironi at st.com>
- Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 21:04:28 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I've a function like this:
MyArrayOfGraph[[i]] = ListPlot[...];
The function works without problem but, when I execute it, I see the
output of any ListPlot, there is a way for hide the output of ListPlot?
Thanks for Help.
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Howto turn off using symbols to tag objects?
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Re: ListPlot output