Howto turn off using symbols to tag objects?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg46593] Howto turn off using symbols to tag objects?
- From: mvdv at spamcop.net (mvyver)
- Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 21:04:57 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi, Does anyone know how to turn this feature off?
The section in the documentation "Using symbols to tag objects" is
My problem is that when trying to remove alphabet characters from a
string I'm told that "123k" is a number!!
Using ToExpression with different forms doesn't help.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
RE: How to set y always greater than or equal to x for a function?
Previous by thread:
Re: ListPlot output
Next by thread:
Re: Howto turn off using symbols to tag objects?