Re: Running a notebook from within another

Hi,

mark all cells in header.nb as 'Initialization Cell',
and save the file as header.m (Save as special -> Package Format).
Then in the main file, you can import your definitions with

<<header`

(make sure the file is in the search path).

Regards,
Marcus

--
If man were immortal, do you realize what his meat bills would be?
    -- W. Allen