Wolfram Functions Site
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg45577] Wolfram Functions Site
- From: "David Park" <djmp at earthlink.net>
- Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 01:26:47 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Has anyone besides me had difficulty with the Wolfram Functions site?
Many of the pages have boxes that are left unfilled. If I pass the cursor over them some of them fill but not all of them. Most of them are left with small red x's in them.
I am using IE 6.0 and Windows98.
When I enquired of WRI I was informed that they should work for that configuration and it must be my ISP or my Browser settings. But I have no trouble with other WRI sites such as MathWorld, or web pages in general. Neither do I know what special browser setting would cause it.
djmp at earthlink.net
Prev by Date:
Powerset operation: how?
Next by Date:
Re: List arguments to functions
Previous by thread:
Re: Powerset operation: how?
Next by thread:
Re: Wolfram Functions Site