Fwd: Mathematica for Macintosh questions.

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg45637] Fwd: Mathematica for Macintosh questions.
  • From: Yasvir Tesiram <yat at omrf.ouhsc.edu>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 19:57:26 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

 Hi,
 See,

 http://wolfram.com/products/student/mathforstudents/index.html

 Contact Wolfram to see where you stand with what's on the computer you
 bought.
 Mathematica is for all levels. There is of course a learning curve.
 But don't despair, because you can always contact the group and I am
 sure you will get help from all sorts of people from all over the
 world.

 Best of luck
 Yas