Re: Re: Wolfram Functions Site

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg45635] Re: [mg45614] Re: Wolfram Functions Site
  • From: George Woodrow III <georgevw3 at mac.com>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 19:57:18 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

A quick check OS X 10.3.2, Safari 1.1, showed that the page in question
loads just fine. However, it takes a while to load all 941 images.
(I've got a gig of RAM, so there is no page-out problem with this much
data.)

Safari was using 196 MBytes of RAM when the pi page completely loaded.
Normally, the app uses about 20MBytes.

I haven't tried any systematic look at the other pages on the site, but
I've seen no problems so far.

george