Re: Wolfram Functions Site

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg45588] Re: Wolfram Functions Site
  • From: "spiros" <bubba at>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 06:05:03 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

No problems here. Win2000 sp3. ie6. Can you give an example of a function
showing this behaviour?
The new visualizations are a great addition. The only thing that would be
better would be to embed them as Live3D applets.

"David Park" <djmp at> wrote in message
news:bu2oqq$ji2$1 at
> Has anyone besides me had difficulty with the Wolfram Functions site?
> Many of the pages have boxes that are left unfilled. If I pass the cursor
over them some of them fill but not all of them. Most of them are left with
small red x's in them.
> I am using IE 6.0 and Windows98.
> When I enquired of WRI I was informed that they should work for that
configuration and it must be my ISP or my Browser settings. But I have no
trouble with other WRI sites such as MathWorld, or web pages in general.
Neither do I know what special browser setting would cause it.