Re: Anyone using the Units package extensively?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg45666] Re: Anyone using the Units package extensively?
- From: Bill Rowe <readnewsciv at earthlink.net>
- Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2004 02:34:34 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
On 1/16/04 at 7:58 PM, siegman at stanford.edu (AES/newspost) wrote: > Can't say I do this extensively, but I routinely define > deg = Pi/180. FWIW, this isn't needed since Degree is already defined as Pi/180 -- To reply via email subtract one hundred and four