Re: Anyone using the Units package extensively?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg45677] Re: Anyone using the Units package extensively?
- From: "Peltio" <peltio at twilight.zone>
- Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 05:15:20 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: "Peltio" <peltioNOSP at Miname.com.invalid>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
"AES/newspost" wrote >Can't say I do this extensively, but I routinely define > > deg = Pi/180. > >and then use constructs like > > theta = 37 deg > > Sin[60 deg] > > Print[theta/deg] > >to make calculations and results more readable. What's wrong with ° ? Regards, Peltio -- Invalid address in reply-to. Crafty demunging required to mail me.