Re: Transpose matrix does not work when MatrixForm is used, why?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg45722] Re: Transpose matrix does not work when MatrixForm is used, why?
- From: Paul Abbott <paul at physics.uwa.edu.au>
- Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 04:55:06 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: The University of Western Australia
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In article <bu8hup$aou$1 at smc.vnet.net>, drbob at bigfoot.com (Bobby R. Treat) wrote: > I doubt that most of us want ALL rectangular lists displayed as matrices. Fine -- but which ones don't you want to be displayed as matrices? And what is the advantage of keeping them as lists of lists? Cheers, Paul -- Paul Abbott Phone: +61 8 9380 2734 School of Physics, M013 Fax: +61 8 9380 1014 The University of Western Australia (CRICOS Provider No 00126G) 35 Stirling Highway Crawley WA 6009 mailto:paul at physics.uwa.edu.au AUSTRALIA http://physics.uwa.edu.au/~paul