- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg45736] FORTRAN Question.
- From: "Ashok. R" <ashokr at alum.dartmouth.org>
- Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 03:37:38 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Washington University in St. Louis
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hello, I use the Mathematica command FortranForm[exprn] to generate FORTRAN code. I have a number of complicated expressions and the FortranForm output looks fine on the screen. However, when I copy the fortran code to a text editor, I find that special characters like \InvisibleSpace have been inserted. Is there a way to copy and paste FORTRAN code without encountering this problem ? Thanks, Ashok