FORTRAN Question.

Hello,

I use the Mathematica command FortranForm[exprn] to generate FORTRAN code. I
have a number of complicated expressions and the FortranForm output looks
fine on the screen. However, when I copy the fortran code to a text editor,
I find that special characters like \InvisibleSpace have been inserted.

Is there a way to copy and paste FORTRAN code without encountering this
problem ?

Thanks,

Ashok