Re: ctrl-I for italics?

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg45731] Re: ctrl-I for italics?
  • From: mtmtk2003 at (mtmtk)
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 03:37:31 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

I am using XP and Mathematica 5. Ctrl-b and ctrl-u work fine. These
two show in the menu next to Bold and Underline but there is nothing
next to Italic.

Ctrl-i works fine in other applications but in Mathematica it produces
only a beep.

  It would have been nice to have the ctrl-i for italics. Is there a
way to program it?