Re: Mathematica exports curves in pieces to Illustrator

Something I didn't see mentioned is the fact that Mathematica almost always uses
masks in the EPS of plots. I find that this complicates the editing process,
and the very first thing I do in Illustrator is go Edit -> Select -> Masks
and then delete them. I haven't yet encountered a plot where the Mask was
necessary. --
Mark R. Diamond