Re: Mathematica exports curves in pieces to Illustrator

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg45739] Re: Mathematica exports curves in pieces to Illustrator
  • From: "DIAMOND Mark R." <dot at dot.dot>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 03:15:23 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Something I didn't see mentioned is the fact that Mathematica almost always uses
masks in the EPS of plots. I find that this complicates the editing process,
and the very first thing I do in Illustrator is go Edit -> Select -> Masks
and then delete them. I haven't yet encountered a plot where the Mask was
necessary. --
Mark R. Diamond