Re: Graphics into MS Word

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg45854] Re: Graphics into MS Word
  • From: Mariusz Jankowski<mjankowski at>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 04:50:59 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Frank, a simple approach may be to convert to html using the Save As Special
menu item. All Mathematica input and output becomes gifs, then import the
relevant ones.

>>> Frank Richter<Frank.Richter at> 1/24/2004 4:10:11 AM >>>

Dear Group,

please advise me on how to import graphics into Word.

I am using Mathematica Version on a Windows
Me 4.90.3000 equipped with MS Word 2000.

I need to import formulaes into the text of my PhD
thesis. I tried all options:

copy as : bitmap, metafile
save selection as : bitmap, wmf, emf

but in each case the brackets in the formula
get marred. I couldn't find any other advice
on the net as well.

Thanks a bunch in advance