Re: Re: Re: typesetting fractions

One can affect page breaks by adjusting the spacing between cells. This
is incredibly tedious to do with the Options Inspector, but there is a
palette named "Glue" (find it at MathSource) that lets you select a
whole page of heterogeneous cells and shrink or expand the between-cell
spacings. I've used it extensively, and it cuts the time needed to
page-break a 50 page document from several hours down to about an hour
(for me anyway---I'm rather picky).

-----
Selwyn Hollis
http://www.math.armstrong.edu/faculty/hollis